At Lang’s Kitchen and Bath, we value opportunities to share our knowledge with others and to learn from our industry colleagues. By attending and participating in conferences and industry meetings we are able to stay on top of trends and ensure we deliver the best service to our customers. One of the events on our annual calendar is the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS), which is the National Kitchen and Bath Association’s (NKBA) event dedicated to the kitchen and bath design industry.
Designers, vendors, and other kitchen and bath design professionals from across the country attend this event, making it the ideal time to learn about all of the trends and products for the coming year. This year’s KBIS took place in Las Vegas, NV from January 20-22, 2015, and Lang’s was represented at the event both as a contributor and a participant.
As a participant, we were there to get inspired by all of the great new products on display and to learn about the latest design trends. Here are some of our favorite finds from KBIS 2015:
- The vanity is the centerpiece of your bathroom design. We saw a wide selection of vanity options in a range of styles and prices from Avanity that we plan to incorporate into our available products this year.
- Grey has become an increasingly popular choice for both kitchen and bathroom color schemes. Based on what we saw at KBIS that trend is set to continue this year with grey being a popular color choice for all cabinetry options.
- We are always on the lookout for specialized storage solutions that can make your household run more smoothly and enhance the quality of your lifestyle. In addition to unique ideas like the toe kick dog bowls pictured below from Hafele, we discovered a great wine storage vendor at Wineracks.com that we plan to incorporate into designs for our wine aficionado customers.
- To enhance our designs and make your kitchen or bathroom the beautiful space that reflects your style, we identified a new vendor for tile options at Walker Zanger and for customized mirrors at MirrorMate.
- Textures can add another dimension to your design, and we saw these unique backsplash options displayed at KBIS pictured to the right, which add both color and texture to your kitchen design.
- French door style wall ovens like the one pictured below add a stylish flair to any kitchen and are becoming a more mainstream choice.
As a contributor at KBIS, John Lang represented the SEN Design Group, where they displayed and demonstrated the new SEN Network Management Software (NMS) program, as pictured below. The KBIS event provided the perfect opportunity to connect with kitchen and bath professionals and show them how this comprehensive software program can help them manage all aspects of the kitchen remodeling and bathroom renovation design process.
Our focus is always on customers and giving them a positive experience in our showroom and throughout the entire design and remodelling process. Annual events like the KBIS conference give us an opportunity to step away from the showroom and educate ourselves in order to further improve the customer experience and our ability to always provide the best designs, products, and end-to-end installation service possible. Contact us today to learn more about our design process.