Seminars take the form of an educational PowerPoint presentation led by John Lang and focus on a number of kitchen and bath design options consumers should consider, decide on and expect in any home improvement project. The key points discussed in Lang’s Kitchen and Bath Seminars include the budget, cabinetry grades, countertop products, the latest materials for kitchen and bath renovations, what to do first in any home renovation and much more. The presentation is followed by an opportunity for questions and answers and some time to get to know each other.
The process for participating in the seminar is as follows:
- Visit the Lang’s Kitchen and Bath Seminars webpage or sign up for email updates to find out about dates for upcoming kitchen and bath seminars.
- When you find a date and topic that suit your requirements, visit this webpage to register for the seminar. Registration typically opens about two weeks before the seminar date and closes the day before the seminar. While registration is recommended to ensure a place at the seminar, it is not strictly required.
- You will receive a confirmation by email that your place is reserved.
- A reminder is sent before the seminar by email confirming details.
- Attend the seminar and enjoy yourself!
- If you have rough dimensions and pictures of your intended project, bring them along and we would be happy to offer design advice.